Friday, January 14, 2011

New Astrological Dates Ophiuchus Could Affect Trading Penny Stocks

This week the news has gone wild over a report about the 13th zodiac called Ophiuchus. Ophiuchus is situated between Scorpio and Sagittarius. This is actually not new news. Earth and the stars are not in a fixed location in the universe. That’s right folks, we are moving through space! As planet Earth moves, so does its relation to the other stars and constellations. Some stock traders use astrology to help in making decisions of when to place trades. I prefer to use other investment tools such as Penny Stock Rumble (http://www.pennystockrumble.com/).

Most of what we assume about astrology was setup over two or three thousand years ago. Earth’s relation to those zodiac signs has changed over that time and is actually quite different then, compared to now. Using astrology as a stock trading strategy can work sometimes, but with this new information about the new zodiac sign Ophiuchus and the relation of Earth to the other zodiac signs, can render this ineffective.

I am a day trader by nature, working the ups and downs of a particular stock during the trading session of one day. Penny Stocks in particular are very fast moving and require a lot of research, concentration and a sprinkle of good luck. Sometimes this good luck can come from astrology for some traders. It is the pixie dust that can turn a bad day into a good day. When it comes to researching penny stocks, I relay on Penny Stock Rumble. This website is a free investment tool. The website collects penny stock picks from over 400 penny stock pickers and loads them into the penny stocks to watch area. The penny stocks to watch area tracks these stocks through the day with market data. You can view the stock price, volume, percent gain and the stock pickers that are on for the day.

Ophiuchus is the new zodiac sign and we now have to add the pixie dust to the mix. I used to be a Sagitarius, but now am in the new zodiac sign Ophiuchus. It’s kind of hard to pronounce and I’m not sure I’m comfortable giving up my half man, half goat persona that I have built up over the past years. Ophiuchus, Ophiuchus, Ophiuchus. Say that ten times fast. It’s a real tongue twister.

I wonder when they will start including that in the back page astrology section. I enjoy looking at my daily astrology reading. Sometimes I even use it to make the critical decision on trades that I am not sure about. While this strategy might sounds crazy to some, that along with Penny Stock Rumble, and I am more prone to win that not when trading on my penny stocks to watch.

What are the characteristics of Ophiuchus? How am I supposed to act now? Am I aggressive, or passive? Does my love life go into the toilet, or am I a raging bull? All these questions are swirling around my head as the heads of the astrology world scramble to get the new zodiac sign corrected and updated. It is a huge task, but I need the information soon so I can make that trade on the penny stocks to watch. Thankfully I still have my Penny Stock Rumble. Good luck trading all!

-Penny Stock Rumble

No comments:

Post a Comment